The Advocate

Taylor Swift continues Reputation Stadium Tour

Madilynn Kipp poses with family friends before the Reputation Stadium Tour in St. Louis, Tuesday, Sept. 18.

Photo by Madilynn Kipp

Photo by Madilynn Kipp

“Are you ready for it,” Taylor sang as she walked on stage. And the answer was no. We weren’t ready for the night that was just getting started…

Taylor Swift won our hearts, yet again, at the Taylor Swift Reputation Stadium Tour Tuesday, Sept. 18. From her new songs, her props, her outfit changes, to her throwback songs— every single moment of the night was unforgettable.

The night started out with two incredible openers, Charli XCX and Camila Cabello. I have a serious love for Camila, so she was my favorite of the two, but they both performed so well. The anticipation built as Camila exited the stage and the crowd waited for Taylor to make her appearance.

Taylor pulled out some oldies but goodies along with the songs from her newest album. “Love Story,” “Style” and “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” were pulled out for old times sake. My personal favorites were “I Did Something Bad,” “New Years Day” and “Dancing With Our Hands Tied.” I didn’t sit down the entire time we were there; I was jumping around, dancing and shouting all the lyrics at the top of my lungs.

Taylor did a great job of making everyone in the audience feel special and making it worth it to get three hours of sleep on a school night. I would totally recommend going to one of her concerts if you get the chance to. It was one of the best concerts I’ve been to. You won’t be disappointed.

About the Writer
Madilynn Kipp, Editor-in-Chief and Advertising Editor

Madilynn Kipp is a senior at WHS. This is her third year on The Advocate staff, and so is currently Editor-in-Chief alongside Sophie Koritz. She is involved with the Washington cross-country and track team. She enjoys tacos, popcorn and Pepsi. You will most likely find her eating, stressing out about school or taking weird selfies of herself.